DBC NETWORK KERJA DIRUMAH PENGHASILAN LUAR BIASA

Rabu, 20 Oktober 2010

Rehab Centre for Drug

[Rehab Centre] Gucci Mane in Georgia Drug Rehabilitation Center


Ozone magazine has reported that Gucci Mane is believed to have entered a drug rehabilitation program in Georgia. According to anonymous person claiming to be in the same Narcotics Anonymous classes as Gucci, the rapper checked into Riverwoods Psychiatric Center on the evening of October 14. The Ozone reports state that Gucci Mane is said to be listed in a 28-day program. Upon his check-in, he was joined by management and entourage.

This might seem sad news to some but it is probably the best hip hop news I have heard in quite some time. I am not one to support Gucci Mane's music but I do appreciate the marketing he went through to get in his position. But now I have another reason to respect him as a man. It is difficult as a man to admit when you wrong and Gucci Mane did that. I am sure his family and the people in his inner circle probably had to twist his arm but I am sure it was for the best.

I would have never thought that Gucci Mane would have more sense than Lil Wayne and T.I. by appearance. But Gucci recognized his mistakes and is getting help. You can say the same for Lil Wayne who is naive to his problem with his addiction codeine. The same also can be said for T.I. who has been given multiple times to stay out of prison. The moral of the story is don't judge a book by his cover because Gucci Mane is taken full advantage of that appeal.

Since his May release from prison, Atlanta, Georgia rapper Gucci Mane has had a busy year in the music industry. In the last month alone, the Brick Squad founder released his own album The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted that debuted in the number four spot. Along with his protege Waka Flocka Flame's debut album, Flockaveli which debuted number 6 on the charts. But it appears as though Gucci may not have the opportunity to celebrate the success of both Top 10 debut releases.


Related Post



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Infolinks In Text Ads

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE.!!